Face Your Future With Confidence
Afronte su futuro con confianza

Immigration Attorney in Phoenix, Arizona

We specialize in U.S. immigration and nationality law, and specifically assist with the following types of general and niche matters within this area:

  • Removal defense concentrating on detained and non-detained clients with claims for relief including but not limited to Cancellation of Removal, Adjustment of Status, and Asylum/Withholding of Removal/Convention Against Torture

  • Family-based immigration matters, ranging from relative visa petitions to complex waivers and consular processing

  • Special immigrant visas such as those available to survivors of trafficking, domestic violence, serious crimes and vulnerable children through Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), U visa, T visa, and Special Immigrant Juvenile laws

  • Other special forms of relief including humanitarian visas, Parole in Place for family members of military servicemen and women, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

  • Naturalization matters.

From our office in Phoenix, we proudly serve clients located in Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, and throughout Arizona.

Residency/Green Card – La residencia/La Green Card

Our goal at the Juarez Law Firm PLLC is to help our clients obtain their legal residence in the United States without having to leave the country.

We do this through family-based petitions (such as the I-130 and adjustment of status) as well as through other types of immigration petitions (such as the I-360 VAWA for people who have had problems in their marriage and/or with their children who are 21 years old or older).

We make the process simple and seamless for our clients. You never have to fill out a form or a piece of paper here at our firm. We do everything for you in Phoenix, Arizona. We submit your case in two weeks or less. We want you to see fast results.

If you would like to apply for your green card/legal residency, give us a call.

Nuestra meta en el Juarez Law Firm PLLC es ayudar a nuestros clientes a obtener su residencia legal en los Estados Unidos sin tener que salir del país.

Hacemos esto a través de peticiones basadas en la familia (como el I-130 y el ajuste de estatus/ la residencia), así como a través de otros tipos de peticiones de inmigración (como el I-360 VAWA para personas que han tenido problemas en su matrimonio y / o con sus hijos mayores de 21 años).

Nosotros hacemos el proceso fácil para nuestros clientes. Nos encargamos de todo. Nuestros clientes nunca tienen que llenar un formulario. Hacemos todo para nuestros clientes en Phoenix, Arizona. Sometemos su caso en dos semanas o menos. Nos aseguramos que vean resultados rápidos.

Si desea solicitar su green card/residencia legal, llámenos.