Practice Areas

(602) 218-8482
Residency / Green Card – La residencia / La Green Card

Our goal at the Juarez Law Firm is to help our clients obtain their legal residence in the United States without having to leave the country.

We do this through family-based petitions (such as the I-130 and adjustment of status) as well as through other types of immigration petitions (such as the I-360 VAWA for people who have had problems in their marriage and/or with their children who are 21 years old or older).

We make the process simple and seamless for our clients. You never have to fill out a form or a piece of paper here at our firm. We do everything for you. We submit your case in 2 weeks or less. We want you to see fast results.

If you would like to apply for your green card/ legal residency, give us a call at 602 218 8482

Nuestra meta en el Juarez Law Firm es ayudar a nuestros clientes a obtener su residencia legal en los Estados Unidos sin tener que salir del país.

Hacemos esto a través de peticiones basadas en la familia (como el I-130 y el ajuste de estatus/ la residencia), así como a través de otros tipos de peticiones de inmigración (como el I-360 VAWA para personas que han tenido problemas en su matrimonio y / o con sus hijos mayores de 21 años).

Nosotros hacemos el proceso fácil para nuestros clientes. Nos encargamos de todo. Nuestros clientes nunca tienen que llenar un formulario. Hacemos todo para nuestros clientes. Sometemos su caso en 2 semanas o menos. Nos aseguramos que vean resultados rápidos.

Si desea solicitar su green card / residencia legal, llámenos al 602 218 8482

We can help

We are here to help you with all of your immigration needs.

We understand

We understand that dealing with immigration issues can be difficult. You can rely on us to help you each step of the way.